|The General Manager and Vice President of TRANS MISR,
Shipping Clearing and Trading, is responsible for the
determination and the implementation of TRANS MISRsí
The Quality of the services rendered by TRANS MISR is
determined by the following principles:
- Definition of the Quality requirements, by using the
most economic method, is adopted for the same
- Fulfillment of the agreements with our client.
- Application of the generally accepted technical
procedures in conformance with the applicable statutory
regulations, technical rules and standards.
- Motivation of the staff.
- Ensuring that TRANS MISRsí suppliers meet Quality
- Regular Internal Audits and Management Reviews to
ensure that the application of the -
- Quality Management
System is efficient and properly.
- Ensure the compliance with
requirements and continually improve
effectiveness of the Quality
- Periodical review of Quality Policy to insure its
compliance with market changes.
All the staff of TRANS MISR is conscious about the issue
of Quality as a management task, this enable the Quality
Management System to be effectively implemented. Every
member of TRANS MISRsí staff is aware of its
responsibilities towards the Quality of it work, thatís
the key of our success.